But we actually don't want you to see this - We believe you deserve holidays..
• Tour booking by non-refundable deposit amount of Rs. 50,000/-, balance amount before 45 days of departure.
• The passport should be valid for at least next 6 months from the return date of travel. • Hotels are subject to change depending upon flight schedule & availability.
• If it is high season or any International event than surcharge will be applicable. • Hotel’s cancellation will be strictly as per their Rules & Regulations.
• The refund amount will be given by way of post-dated cheque (60 days) from the departure date after deducting the cancellation charges.
• No claim for Baggage Loss (Need to do all the formalities locally there).
• Check in time of Hotel is 14:00 hours / Check out time is 12:00 noon. No guarantee of early check in & late checkout. Double Bed is no guaranteed. If you require the room prior to the standard check in time, the room must be reserved from the previous night. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Foram Worldwide will not be liable for the same.
• The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Foram Worldwide is not responsible for any breakdown of vehicle or delay in flights, etc. Once the Airlines, hotels & restaurants for meals booked cannot be changed at any circumstances, any change done is at your own risk by paying the difference.
• All the services are pre-paid & no refund will be given for any changes done or any unused portion of the tour due to whatsoever reason. On free day no services will be provided until requested or committed. No refund will be given if any sightseeing is missed due to delay in flight, vehicle breakdown or any natural calamity. Any complains pertaining to hotels, cruise, transfers, restaurants, sightseeing, etc. need to be intimated on the spot either to local agent or to our office to resolve in the best possible way; after arrival no complains will be entertained.
|No.of days Before commencement of the tour
||Cancellation Charges as % of total tour Cost
|30 Days Prior
|30 - 15 Days Prior
|20 - 10 Days Prior
|09 Days Prior of Departure